Since You Are BOLD...
6 Beds • 5.5 Baths • 8,144 - Total Finished SF • 13,453 SF Lot • $2,470,000 SOLD
4607 27th St N, Arlington, VA 22207, USA
On one of the highest elevations in Arlington we found this magnificent piece of earth that stands commanding to it's surroundings. Then we set out to build a Striking, Vivid, Bright, Strong, Eye-Catching, Prominent, Impactful residence to compliment this rare find. We invite you to come and experience the harmonious floor plan in this serene landscape.
- 13,453 square foot (0.31 Acre) lot in Forest Hills subdivision
- Stone, stucco and hardiplank siding exterior
- Paver driveway leading to 8’ contemporary cream garage doors with exterior stone façade & contemporary grey cylinder exterior lighting
- 2 car insulated & finished front loading garage with openers & keyless entry
- Cream columns accentuated with stone façade on exterior first level
- Flagstone walk lead and steps leading to a flagstone front covered porch with contemporary wire railings & recessed lighting
- Craftsman stained mahogany front doors with transoms & contemporary grey cylinder exterior lighting
- Screened-in porch off family room with recessed lighting, trek flooring and wood & contemporary wire railings with access to backyard
- Upper level deck off master bedroom with trek flooring and wood & contemporary wire railings with tree lined views
- Lower level covered porch off recreational and social room with recessed lighting, stucco walls and ceramic tile flooring
- Front stone retaining walls & professionally landscaped front yard
- Exterior front outdoor black flood lights
- Side wood retaining wall with professional landscaping
- Rear flagstone & wood walk lead leading to flagstone side steps descending to front yard
- 30-year architectural asphalt roof shingles and metal roofing
- Professional landscaped back yard with sod
Interior Highlights & Custom Features
Main Level -Approximately 2,458 square feet of open living space featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, 8’ windows with transom, oversized large casement windows and 10’+ foot loft style ceilings.
- GRAND FOYER with loft style 10’+ ceiling, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, large hallway coat closet, and grand wooden staircase detailed with recessed lighting, contemporary grey chandelier & stained wooden railings with black metal balusters.
- LIVING ROOM accentuated by coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, large casement window with views of the side yard and 8-foot windows with grills & views of the front yard.
- MAIN LEVEL OFFICE with double glass 8-foot French doors, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, large casement window with views of the side yard and 8-foot windows with views into the screened-in porch.
- DINING ROOM accentuated by coffered ceiling with large contemporary 5-light grey chandelier and 8-foot windows with grills & views of the front yard.
- BUTLER’S PANTRY with custom built-in espresso cabinetry with wine storage featuring under cabinet lighting, exotic quartz countertop, glass tile backsplash and under counter wine refrigerator.
- PANTRY located adjacent to Mud Room with custom shelving and ceramic tile flooring with easy access to kitchen.
- GOURMET KITCHEN with 42-inch self-closing off white custom cabinetry & upper cabinetry with interior cabinet lighting and glass front doors, featuring under cabinet lighting, exotic quartz countertops, architecturally designed glass & metal tile backsplash and large center island with espresso custom cabinetry, exotic quartz countertop, and second sink. Ceiling accentuated by coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, two contemporary 8-light grey finish pendants over kitchen island and 8-foot windows & transom with views of the backyard.
APPLIANCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Sub Zero 48” French Door Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Ice Maker & Water Dispenser
- Wolf 48” Gas Range with Double Oven & 6 Burners with Griddle
- Wolf 24” Built-In Microwave Oven
- Wolf 30” Dual Verticross Convection Single Wall Oven
- 48” Stainless Steel Chimney Wall Hood
- Two (2) Bosch 44 Series Dishwasher
- BREAKFAST AREA with coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, contemporary spiraling grey chandelier and 8-foot windows with transoms & views of the backyard.
- FAMILY ROOM with gas fireplace surrounded with stone masonry, coffered boxed ceiling accentuated with recessed lighting, two (2) 8-foot glass sliding doors with transom & access to backyard and screened-in porch.
- FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 2 scone vanity lighting, wainscoting and custom ceramic tile work.
- MUDROOM with coat hooks, bench, cubby storage and custom ceramic tile flooring.
- 2 CAR GARAGE with 474 square feet of insulated and completely finished space & over 13-foot ceiling height clearance.
Upper Level - Approximately 2,700 square feet of light filled spacious living featuring sanded & stained in place hardwood flooring, oversized large casement windows, 4 generous sized bedrooms, additional office/bedroom, hallway with recessed lighting and closet with custom shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM with coffered ceiling accentuated with recessed lighting, three (3) skylights and remote-controlled ceiling fan with light, gas fireplace with mantel and expansive walk-in closet featuring custom built shelving and drawer system.
- MASTER BATHROOM featuring a large white furniture grade double vanity with granite countertop, two large designer mirrors each accentuated with 2 satin nickel scone vanity lighting, large soaking tub with standing satin nickel finish faucet surrounded by marble tile work, shower with triple shower heads and bench accentuated by frameless hinged glass door, linen closet with custom shelving, recessed lighting and custom marble tile work.
- SECOND EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring, and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a light blue-grey furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror with 3-light satin nickel vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- THIRD EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light satin nickel finish vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM featuring a white ceiling fan with light, large casement windows, hardwood flooring and large walk-in closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features a light blue-grey furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, satin nickel finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light chrome vanity lighting, stand-in shower with frameless hinged glass door and custom ceramic tile work.
- 2nd OFFICE/OPTIONAL 5th BEDROOM featuring recessed lighting, large casement windows and hardwood flooring.
- LAUNDRY ROOM with white custom cabinets, exotic granite countertops, sink, washer/dryer hookup and custom ceramic tile work.
Lower Level - Approximately 2,485 square feet of comfortable living space featuring engineered hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, large windows, under staircase storage, linen closet, large separate storage room, utility room, and French glass doors for easy walk out access to side and backyard.
- RECREATIONAL ROOM with recessed lighting, hardwood flooring, gas fireplace surrounded by stone masonry and flagstone hearth and glass French doors with access to covered porch.
- WET BAR open to recreational room featuring pendant & recessed lighting, custom espresso cabinetry with wine storage, exotic granite countertops, sink, dishwasher, wine refrigerator, beverage center and hardwood flooring.
- MEDIA ROOMfeaturing recessed & scone chrome lighting, plush carpeting, cable ready and prewired for a 5 in 1 system.
- EXERCISE ROOM featuring two contemporary ceiling lights and hardwood flooring with easy access to Storage Room.
- SOCIAL ROOM featuring recessed lighting, white custom cabinetry with cubby storage, coat hooks and bench, ceramic tile flooring and two (2) French glass doors with access to covered porch and side yard.
- FIFTH EN SUITE BEDROOMfeaturing large casement windows, ceiling lighting, plush carpeting, and large closet with custom built shelving. Bathroom features white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, chrome finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light chrome vanity lighting, shower with soaking tub and custom ceramic tile work.
- 2nd FORMAL POWDER ROOM featuring a white furniture grade vanity with granite countertop, chrome finish faucet, designer mirror accentuated with 3-light chrome vanity lighting and custom ceramic tile work.
- STORAGE ROOM adjacent to Exercise Room with 3 lights and door with access to side yard.
Interior Finishes, Systems & Energy Efficient Features
- AO Smith 75 gallon 76,000 BTU gas water heater
- Carrier high efficiency and air conditioner HVAC unit
- Astria Altair gas fireplace with barrier screen direct vent in family room, master bedroom and recreational room
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 casement windows
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 8-foot sliding glass doors
- Anderson 400 Series energy star rated lowE4 6-foot French doors
- Glacier Bay high efficiency dual flush toilets
- White under cabinet lighting system in kitchen, butler’s pantry and wet bar
- One 5-light contemporary grey chandelier in dining room
- Two large 8-light contemporary grey pendant lights in kitchen
- One contemporary grey spiraling chandelier in breakfast nook
- CAT5/6 wiring
- Media room pre-wired for 5.1 sound system
- Four panel solid core Masonite doors throughout
- Westlock satin nickel interior door knobs
- Sherwin Williams low VOC designer interior paint
- One-year general limited builder warranty
*Keller Williams Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of square footage, lot size, or other information concerning the condition or features of the property provided by the seller or obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection with appropriate licensed professionals. Measurements are approximate, information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Presented by Sahba Samimi, Keller Williams Realty (www.ri8address.com). Copyright © 2017 Sahba Samimi. All rights reserved.
Discovery Elementary School
Discovery Elementary School is a community for students, of students, and by students. It is the people, not the building: Our children, our professional educators and support providers, our families, and our network of colleagues and partners work together to ensure that every individual child’s needs are met and that all children fulfill their potential and achieve what they choose.
We are deeply committed to age-appropriate, research-based child development practices, and to the principles and best practices of standards-based instruction and assessment in a healthy, environmentally-conscious public school setting.
We were founded in 2015 and neighbor Williamsburg Middle School, serving northern Arlington County, Virginia.
At Discovery Elementary School, children are challenged and encouraged to reach their highest potential through researched-based instructional practices. A rigorous academic curriculum is complimented by a focus on social and emotional wellness. Discovery Elementary School’s uniqueness evolves as committed staff, families, and members of the community model collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking.
Information obtained from https://discovery.apsva.us/about-us/
Williamsburg Middle School
Williamsburg Middle School challenges students to learn in an environment that is organized by teams within the school. Dedicated faculty work with students in and out of the classroom providing a successful transition between elementary and high school. The school’s academic success can be attributed in large part to a highly qualified and dedicated staff and the strong support and active involvement of parents. At Williamsburg we prepare our students for higher education while celebrating diversity and implementing character education.
Williamsburg’s program consists of a team approach for learning where our students can grow and develop academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Teachers, counselors, administrators, and support staff have worked together to design educational activities for the middle school student that are child-centered and give students the opportunity to become thoughtful, productive, and contributing members of society in an atmosphere of acceptance and respect. In order to be more synergistically effective in pursuit of our educational goals, Williamsburg is self-reflective and maintains consistent oversight of our outstanding education program. Williamsburg strives to improve student achievement, reduce gaps in achievement, deliver responsive education, build effective relationships and integrate technology.
Information obtained from https://www.apsva.us/school-overviews/williamsburg-middle-school/
Yorktown High School
We believe that we are a community of learners engaged in the process of systematically building connections to knowledge, to each other and to the world. We believe in working together to validate knowledge and give meaning to community, citizenship, career, leadership, integrity and civility beyond success in school.
We Believe Students Will:
- Develop appropriate knowledge and skills to live as productive citizens in a changing world;
- Become intellectual risk-takers who strive to reach their highest potential;
- Use technology to acquire information, communicate with others and demonstrate learning;
- Understand their changing roles in society by working effectively and cooperatively with peers,
- staff, parents and the community;
- Seek to deliberately promote and support the worth and dignity of themselves and others;
- Be flexible problem-solvers who seek understanding so they can apply a variety of skills to an
- Be active and lifelong learners who reflect on the experiences and make necessary
- Demonstrate moral and ethical habits in their lives
The students at Yorktown High School reflect Arlington’s rich diversity. Yorktown’s primary goal is to provide all students a first-rate academic education, while fostering the development of the social and emotional skills for success in life. The faculty and community commitments to this primary goal make Yorktown a challenging and unique secondary school. Over 90 percent of Yorktown graduates pursue post-secondary education; others go on to the military or join the work force after graduation. A recent Washington Post ranking of high schools placed Yorktown in the top ten most academically challenging high schools in the Washington metropolitan area. Newsweek included Yorktown in its listing of the top 100 high schools in the nation. With an emphasis on high expectations for every student, Yorktown addresses the needs of its students through a broad curriculum, a large number of special programs, and the support of a wide range of professionals and community members. Yorktown actively promotes cultural competence among staff to ensure greater understanding of how each student’s individual experiences and background affect academic and social/emotional success. In 2004, Yorktown established a “Center for Leadership and Public Service” to coordinate its varied student programs in leadership, service and social-emotional learning. The high level of student involvement in all of Yorktown’s programs, and the recognition students regularly receive for their accomplishments in these areas, is a tribute to the student talent and dedication that are hallmarks of Yorktown.
Information obtained from https://yhs.apsva.us/about-us/
Forest Hills is a small, secluded community located within the Donaldson Run neighborhood and adjacent to Country Club Hills. Within the Donaldson Run neighborhood are three Arlington County owned parks; Zachary Taylor Park, Lee Heights Park and Marcey Park. Zachary Taylor Park, located at 2900 Military Road, is situated on 44 acres with nature trails, paths and a stream. Lee Heights Park, located at 2400 N Taylor Street, is a small 3 acre park in a residential setting with seating and a newly renovated stream. Marcey Park, located at 2722 N Marcey Road, is a 3 acre park with tennis courts and basketball courts with access to the Potomac Overlook Regional Park. Forest Hills is conveniently located next to Washington Golf and Country Club which offers an 18 hole golf course, tennis and pool.
Since 1996 the principals of HP Design and Build has grown to become one of the foremost choices for constructional services. Founded under the vision of Mr. Freddy Pena, who is known for his exceptional design skills and has found itself a sturdy footing in Virginia, he has built his company on honesty and integrity. Throughout their 23-year run of building and remodeling residential spaces, if there’s one thing that HP Design and Build has consistently managed to do, is to put their customers at the forefront and complete projects that exceed their expectations through quality and expertise. This has helped HP Design and Build gain the trust of many loyal customers and expand their enterprise. Today, HP Design and Build operates in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Falls Church and Springfield, steadily growing their business as well as their customer base.